1. A snail can sleep for three years.
2. All polar bears are left handed.
3. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
4. Hydra – an aquatic creature is the only living creature that never die. It regenerates, replacing its cells with fresh ones.
5. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
6. Coca-Cola was originally green because of fresh cocoa leaves.
7. Honey is the only food that doesn’t spoil
8. Strawberry is the only fruit with its seeds on the outside.
9. All other vegetables must be replanted every year except two perennial vegetables; Asparagus and rhubarb that can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons.
10. There are 366 dimples on a golf ball.
11. There are 318,979,564,000 possible ways to play first four moves, per side, in chess.
12. The bulletproof vest was actually invented by a pizza delivery guy from Detroit USA, after he was shot twice on the job.
13. Boxing is the only sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the winner until the contest ends.
14. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history. Spades – King David, Clubs – Alexander the Great, Hearts – Charlemagne, Diamonds – Julius Caesar.
15. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
16. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
17. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
18. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
19. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
20. Mao Zedong of China never brush his teeth in his lifetime.
21. When Elizabeth I of Russia died in 1762, there were 15,000 dresses in her closets.
22. Randy Gardner of San Diego is the longest person who has gone without sleep for 11 days in 1965. He broke the record of Peter Tripp of New York, who settled a record of 8.5 days without a wink.
23.Usually right handed people utilize left side of brain for all their conscious, voluntary activities.
24.The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
25. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
26. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
27. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
28. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
29. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
30. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
31. An average person eat 60,000 pounds of food in his lifetime.
32. An average person spent 24 years of his life in sleeping.
33. An average woman consume 6 lbs. of lipstick in her lifetime.
34. Sitting while talking on the phone for eight hours will burn 914 calories. Driving a car for eight hours will knock off around 1,219 calories. And standing in a casino for eight hours will burn about 1,402 calories.
35. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
36. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
37. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
38. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
39. The King of Hearts is the only king without a mustache.
40. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
41. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
42. Pearls melt in vinegar.
43. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs… but, not downstairs.
44. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
45. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
46. Turtles can breathe through their butts.