- To feel alive and rejuvenated, take your shoes off and walk on dewy grass.
- Laughter is powerful. It relieves tension, relaxes your muscles and is highly contagious.
- Fresh air is free so swap the city for the countryside.
- Long-term stress is not good. Be happy.
- Dance in the street and sing in the shower.
- Green means go (especially when it comes to fresh food).
- Be worldly and travel lots…expand your mind and your taste buds.
- Seaweed is a true wonder food.
- Enjoy real food (things that perish).
- Don’t walk in the shade. Look left, look right and cross over to the sunny side of the street.
- All vegetables are good. Eat more.
- Mushrooms are really, really good for you.
- Escape with a good book – reading does wonders for the soul.
- Make a living and make a life. To be happy, find your passion and do what you love.
- Beware of “energy drinks”. A fake fix can make you feel more tired.
- Eat in company and make it an occasion, it’s much more enjoyable.
- It’s not a treat if you eat it every day. Spoil yourself occasionally.
- Snooze after lunch. Walk after dinner.
- Stretch stress away.
- Don’t sit for too long. Run, skip, hop and swim.
- Don’t eat things you need to Google.
- S l o w d o w n and take time to enjoy your meals – it helps to improve digestion.
- Stop eating before you’re full.
- Eat raw whenever you can.
- Eat too many sweets and you’ll probably be sad.
- Keep clutter under control and things won’t seem so hectic. A tidy house makes for a tidy mind.
26 Feel Good Facts
Next post: Only in America Facts
Previous post: 50 Interesting Facts
I agree with all but #23.