Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them – work, family, health, friends and spirit and you’re keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls – family, health, friends and spirit are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life. How?
- Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.
- Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
- Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.
- Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
- Don’t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us each together.
- Don’t be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
- Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it’s impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
- Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you’ve been, but also where you are going.
- Don’t forget that a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.
- Don’t use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
By Coca Cola CEO Brian Dyson
So Lovely Stories…… Thank u
Each Quote given here is really very inspiring.
Thanks for the owner who is pasting all these motivational quotes.
True definition of life.
Really true lines…
It is really true for us if we understand. The work can easily come but other ball once drop from our hand, not come easily.
Beautiful story, thanks.
It helps me a lot, because at this moment of my life I am confused.
A revolutionary way of looking at life. Really moving and inspiring. I think everybody should learn from this man for who he is and what he has done for both economic world and beyond….
Great inspiring story!!! We should know how to manage our time and money wisely. Learn how to balance all things.
Simple but contains moral lessons.
Alright! Awesome~ ;P